HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2017 RUGBY SEASON:
1. You need a credit card or PayPal account to be able to register. If this is a roadblock for you, please contact Matt to make arrangements.
2. Once you have your credit card in hand, click on the link to go to the Alberta registration page.
3. On this page, you will see a map. Scroll down past the map until you find the Clansmen Rugby Club. Click on the link that says "Register" to the right of the page.
4. This will bring you to the Sport Ngin login page. If you saved your login information from last season, it will appear here. If not, you will need to create a new profile and login. NOTE: If you are transferring clubs (you did NOT play for the Clan for the 2016 season) please let Matt and Steve know as we need to complete a club release. NOTE: If you are a coach, you need to register under the "Dual Membership" heading located half way down the page.
5. Once you are logged in, you will then complete your registration. If you get stuck, please contact Matt if you are a senior player, or Tamara if you are registering a junior player.
6. And that's it! You are ready to play! Please do not leave this until the last minute. Registrations take at least 2 business days to process, so don't risk missing a game by waiting to register.