The Clan Needs YOU!
We have some positions we need filled - if you think you're up to the job, we'd love to have you!
Bar Manager | Operations
The Bar Manager works under the direction of the VP Operations. Responsibilities include the completion of various tasks in order toensure all duties are completed effectively and exhibiting leadership & individual effectiveness in the process.
- Ensure the bar is always stocked with required food & beverage inventory
- Keep inventory secure to avoid theft and running out ofproduct
- Open & Close bar for rentals and clan activities as required
- Recruit, organize, schedule and train bartenders
- Record costs, sales and purchases to monitor profit
- Follow the Clansmen RFC Alcohol Service Policy
- Emergency First Aid
Sponsorship Manager | Operations
Working with the VP Operations the Sponsorship Manger will help to meet the club’s fundraising targets through the acquisition of cash and in-kind sponsorship from the corporate sector and the maintenance and development of the club’s existing sponsorship relationships.
- Maintain and foster positive relationships with a portfolio of sponsors by assisting in the implementation, delivery and management of sponsorship agreements in an effective manner
- Work closely with club members to identify potential partners in the club’s network
- Work in conjunction with other clubs and the Union to share best practices and build in the net benefit to the local rugby community
- Keep clear and concise records to track agreed benefits to ensure we are fulfilling all obligations.
Social Media Manager | Secretary
Do you pride yourself on your finesse over Facebook? Do you invest time in Instagram? Does Snapchat succumb to your very will? Could you very well teach a Twitter course? Then you might just be perfect for the Social Media Manager role here at the Clan! The Social Media Manager is responsible for running the club's various social media outlets
- Work with the secretary on a weekly and monthly basis to roll out an effective social media plan
- Post cohesive and informative updates to the club's various social media accounts
- Coordinate with members of the executive to find out about upcoming events and posting opportunites
- Be proactive in responding to social media posts, such as replying to comments or messages